The Christmas holiday is right around the corner, and many of us will be busy spending these last few days wrapping gifts and preparing for the holiday festivities. However, some of us may be scratching our heads wondering what to buy as last minute gifts.
Reverse Mortgage Answers wants to give the gift of giving this year by helping last-minute shoppers with an out-of-the-box gift guide. Whether you are searching for that ideal gift for your teenage granddaughter, children, or even your son/daughter-in-law, we have got you covered!
Holiday Last Minute Gift Guide:
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards – When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a gift card! Teenagers and even younger children tend to love them; however, they are great for anyone. This option gives loved ones the opportunity to purchase whatever they want. You can buy gift cards for movie theatres, restaurants, and fast-food restaurants as such as Chick-Fil-A. The best thing about gift cards is that you set the dollar amount that you want to put on them. Gift cards can be purchased at local retail stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, and even online!
- Skin Care Face and Body Brush – This gadget is particularly great for teenagers and young adults: male or female. It is also great for those hard-to-get-for adults, too.This brush is an electronic gadget that deep cleans the skin and can be used with one’s favorite face wash. These brushes are waterproof and can be used right in the shower. You can buy them at your local Walmart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and online at Amazon for under $40.00. A good option: ToiletTree Products Water-Resistant Skin Care Face and Body Brush System $35.00 on Amazon.
- Home Made Dessert or Family Favorite Dish – Whether you are a parent or grandparent, your children and loved ones would be touched by a favorite holiday dish of yours! This is an excellent option if your funds are limited, but you want to give something that all of your loved ones can enjoy. Whether it is baking Christmas cookies or another family favorite – everyone will be merry (and full afterward).
- Memories or Photographs in a Jar With Olive Oil – If you have some fresh olive oil around the home or is willing to purchase some, you can store pictures in a clean mason jar filled with the oil. You can print out or use a photograph that you would like to, and the oil will create an artistic, yet unique way to give your loved ones a way to remember those special times. Oh, and if you are hesitant about using oil, other objects can be used as such as sand and seashells.
- Cutting Board for Chef Lovers – This is another cool idea for loved ones, and this could be for your spouse who loves to cook, siblings, or children and grandchildren. You can even get creative and see if you can have the cutting board carved with individual notes, recipes, or symbols that the recipient would hold great value. This personalization is sure to be appreciated by a loved one, and it would not be as expensive.
Reverse Mortgage Answers would like to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday season! We hope that these last-minute gift ideas are helpful and may even spark other creative ideas. Feel free to comment below if you have used any of the ideas above, or was able to think of another last minute gift idea. Our staff would love to read your responses!